I actually spent more time looking at the Tower Bridge, enjoying the scenic view and cool breeze than visiting the stalls. Yup, the Malaysia Week was held just beside Thames River. Anyone saw the bridge opening up yet? Here's a photo for you...
Thursday, 7 August 2008
Malaysia Week in London
We went to have a look at the Malaysia Week right after Latin America Fest. Food and paintings were overpriced I think, knowing that I can get them much cheaper back home, but certainly reasonable by London standard.

I actually spent more time looking at the Tower Bridge, enjoying the scenic view and cool breeze than visiting the stalls. Yup, the Malaysia Week was held just beside Thames River. Anyone saw the bridge opening up yet? Here's a photo for you...
I actually spent more time looking at the Tower Bridge, enjoying the scenic view and cool breeze than visiting the stalls. Yup, the Malaysia Week was held just beside Thames River. Anyone saw the bridge opening up yet? Here's a photo for you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment